Monday, June 11, 2012

A conversation with Mistress Madeline

I met Mistress Madeline in a tight window of time while she was having a busy day at the Den of Indomitus, and I was so blown away by her energy and passion. I'm not sure I've ever wanted to scene with a woman this much after a conversation. This is a woman, and a young woman at that, who really enjoys her work. "I love my job," was a phrase she expressed with such earnest zeal on multiple occasions. During this conversation Mistress Madeline talked about her career transition from lifestyle to professional dominatrix, her insights into the clients she sees, as well as a description of Headmistress Porsche Lynn as both a dominant and business manager. It would be hard to imagine anyone coming away from this conversation and not seeing the wow factor in Mistress Madeline. She is also available at the Den of Indomitus.

No comments:

Post a Comment